Greetings all, it’s twitchy, your lovable CEO of SSB, here with another monthly update! (Yes they will be monthly now)
- Honestly, Destiny 2’s been pretty great. The r/DestinyTheGame subreddit’s been pretty salty, however. I’m sorta ambivalent towards it. The fact that I haven’t been getting the exotic weapons I want is keeping me going running those quests. What’s got people so riled up is that at its end, Destiny 1 was so great. Coming into D2 fresh with all these new systems and stuff got people nostalgic for the completed game Destiny 1 was. We’re just gonna have to play along. Fortunately the core gameplay is still intact. Our very own Jairus is gonna have a more detailed write up as the days go by, so look forward to that.
- On that note, have you joined our clan yet? Yes, Strawberry Scented Burnout has our own Destiny 2 clan. Join for all the perks!
- Love Live Sunshine’s second season already started, and man, shit is not coming up roses for Aqours. I’ll be watching a broadcast of their 2nd live tour with my godbro and a couple of people tomorrow after work.
- Production on Volume 2 has already started! There’s gonna be a ton of photos, a TBC manga, and hopefully an interview with my favorite otaple.
- Brian and Mario are gearing up for this year’s San Diego Asian Film Festival. If you’re in the neighboorhood, do drop by and catch a movie.
- Fuck man, we gotta pour one out for Grape-kun and his waifu of the Kemono Friends, Hululu.
Someone once said that we should be the change that we want to see in the world. I want a world that’s full of fun things and combat sports. I suppose I should stay the course then, right?